Saturday, October 6, 2007

IT SNOWED!!!!

Yep, That's right it snowed yesterday! I am so excited YEAH!!!!! It didn't last long but we really did have snow. It was a "white out" for about 5-10 minutes. Just long enough for all the packages I was hauling back from the post office to get wet. Wished I had had my camera.

It is 8:30am and I am probably one of the only people in the village awake. I am pretty sure that at 7:15 when I went to school to start my laundry and go the bathroom I was the only person awake. It is still dark outside and the temperture is a comfortable 38 degrees no wind so it's not bad. We do get some increadable wind here.

Anyways thats about it for now. Same old same old. School and sleep that's about it.

Oh a couple people have asked for "wish list" items. Paper back books (to read since I have no TV) and cheep school supplies or novelty things (for give aways to my students (pencils, erasers, silly putty...)I am now set at least until Christmas with coffee I think. There was a momentary scare but it turned out okay. The US Postal Service wasn't living up to their standards of getting somethings delivered in a timely manner.

Okay I am going to watch a movie and grade some papers -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...so you want some books to read huh?? Anything in particular or are you leaving that up to me??

I'm thinking that your thinking that you better come up with some titles real soon. Hahahahahaaa!!!!

Really though, tell me what kind you like. Maybe I have some around here you haven't read yet or might find interesting. I'd be more than willing to share with you.

Glad you are enjoying yourself. Today it was very warm. Don't think snow would have even had a friggin chance.

Enjoy your weekend Megan!!!

twotiredoc said...

Yeah, that postal service can cause a scare! (= Glad you beat me to having snow. It was about 80 degrees this past weekend here.. and very humid. Yuck! Pam's probably glad she didn't drive afterall! lol

Do you have a mini dvd player or anything like that? I wonder if Blockbuster would deliver to you! I suppose they would. But it would take awhile! lol

I'll send some books with covers so you can read what Gail sends inside "appropriate" flaps! (-;

Megan said...

God I love my friends! I can always count on them to make me laugh. Or run for the hills (in Gails case) oh wait I don't have any hills out here on the tundra oh crap.