Saturday, October 20, 2007

Proof that it SNOWED!!

Just thought you would like to see proof that it really has snowed here.





















Otherwise life goes on. It is Saturday so that means laundry and a trip to the lagoon (to dump the honey bucket) and a nice walk through the village - stopping at the post office, and the store (I need a couple of eggs for corn bread).

I informed my students that I bought my ticket to Michigan for the Christmas Holiday and it is a non-refundable, round trip ticket. They only groaned a little, not sure if they caught the meaning - That I would be back in January.

Well, I guess I will go run my errands. Have a Great Day everyone.

2 comments:

twotiredoc said...

I can't remember what a honey bucket is... and I'm not sure I want to be reminded! (=

VERY glad you get to return home for the holidays! Maybe it will be warmer in Michigan? I know someone who will feel much warmer anyway!

And those students... they love ya! They're just playing hard to get. (=

Does the snow stick once it's there or does it get warm enough to melt? Enjoy it!!

Megan said...

Honey Bucket is a nice way of saying poop bucket! Snow seams to be starting to stick. similar to those first snow falls in Michigan, but now it is staying cold for the most part.