Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Morning After




Well, it is the morning after Graduation and Prom And everything went well. I should be in bed sleeping but hey I have been since 7am did the dishes and packed some of my winter stuff away. Had to keep a few winter things out since it is still snowing – Yes I said snowing! I can’t believe I said it but Wednesday or Thursday morning I woke up and looked out the window and the words out of my mouth were something like – Jimmeny Cricket it fricken snowed!! I can’t believe I was actually mad at seeing snow but I guess even I have a limit on snow. It was just a good dusting and was all melted by 10am.






We do still have some snow piles – 10 feet of snow is slow to melt at 30-40degrees. But for the rest of it, it is gone. The boardwalks are clear and dry which is nice for walking.

The year is winding down – I have been a little bored and thus have gotten a little organized – Actually I was told to clean a closet by someone named Ruth and I informed her that my closets where probably more organized then hers and she didn’t believe me so here is the proof. I truly walked in from school picked up the camera and took the pictures. I really think I need to reconsider this no TV thing – It is not healthy to have your closets this organized (note even the shirts are sorted according to color – UUGH!!



1 comment:

twotiredoc said...

Could you please make your way over to our house and take a stab at our closets?? We don't have tv either so you won't have distractions! (=

I don't think I would have said, "Jimeny Cricket" if I saw snow at this point! heheh