Monday, May 12, 2008

Good Evening All – Well it is about 9:15pm and the sun is shinning bright. We, Alecia, Lacy and I just walked to the store. The soda supply is running a little low, I was hoping to purchase a Root Beer, but had to get a Diet Coke instead. Normally not much of a problem but when I got home and cracked it open I realized the time and so now I probably won’t get to sleep any time soon. Oh well, I’ll be about as awake as my students in the morning. They of course are all running around half the night even though curfew is at 9pm. I think the dude in charge of the siren forgets – it didn’t go off until 9:45pm last night and it hasn’t gone off yet tonight. So here I sit enjoying my Diet Coke and thinking about who I can send annoying e-mails to this evening.

The count down has begun. 8 more days of classes for the students, one graduation and prom, and one teacher work day to go. Actually I am going to hang-out here in the village for about another week and then I have a class in Anchorage June 1-6. Then finally I will fly to Chicago and then 59 days of sun and fun begin before I have to start heading back.

I think Lacy is looking forward to some time on the beach although she would like to bring her couch with her. She has become very attached to it, incase you haven’t checked out the pictures on flicker here’s one of her in her typical position.

No comments: