Friday, May 9, 2008

Alecia' Birthday

Okay you are not going to believe what we did this evening – Remember who is writing, how long I have been in the Alaskan Bush and now make sure you go the bathroom before you read any farther (Please go the bathroom) swallow that soda – GO TO THE BATHROOM!!!!

Alecia and I took a test and failed – It was on the internet – I think I have been in the Alaskan Bush way to long. Have no idea why we even were on this website – Alecia and her stupid questions (Beth it is your fault if I could have called and asked the question we never would have done a web search for the answer). Are you ready … the test was:
“The Conception Quiz” That’s right I failed the quiz on how to get pregnant. Here are my results:
You answered 5 items out of 10 correctly.
Your score is 50%. Be sure to take lots of questions to your doctor/midwife appointments.
Alecia is now taking an “Are You Pregnant” Quiz – Question are you having food cravings? They obviously haven’t lived in the Alaskan Bush – we have food cravings all the time not like we can do anything about them – Haven’t seen a banana in over a month. Next question: Have you out grown your clothes – Again we have sat on our A$$ for the past 5 months because it is too cold to do anything but run to and from the school so of course we have out grown our clothes. Next question: Have you had a positive pregnancy test lately? Well, if we could buy one in Kongiganak might do it just for kicks. Critical question they never asked – Have you had sex lately? My answer - with WHO??? I have been in Kongiganak for 5 month’s.

Well that has been our exciting Friday night. Maybe I should think about getting a TV next year. Maybe the internet is not such a good idea.

Hope you have a great week. I can’t wait to see everyone, only 10 more days of school and then 10 weeks of sun and fun.

No comments: