Monday, August 20, 2007

First Day of School

Well, I am still alive and so are all the students so I would say that means we had a great first day. It is 8:30pm and I am back at school and will be here for a few hours. then I plan on taking my shower before heading home.
Saturday and this afternoon were happy days - I had some boxes arrive - YEAH - You know it is very different waiting for things to arrive by mail rather then just running to Meijers or Kmart to pick it up. Talk about training/controlling that instant gradification thing. Lucky for me some one is willing to do some shopping and shipping for me. I could order from Walmart in Anchorage but that would probably cost a lot more. We (a couple teachers and myself) are trying to figure out how to get some fresh produce somewhat reasonable since the district isn't sending any of us to Bethel any time soon.
Okay I need to get some planning done for tommorow or else I will probably have to kill some of the students in my 7/8th grade class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!!!!!!
You survived....I knew you could.

sleddancer said...

It's a good thing Gail wasn't in your class, she sounds rather unruly!