Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Feburary

Okay so I couldn't come up with a better title - Once again our temperture has dropped. Todays high I beleive was -14 with a low of -27. It is Sunday and although it looked beuatiful outside it was a day to enjoy from inside. So I spent most of the day watching the first season of Will & Grace. I did go empty my Honey Bucket (a weekly chore (rain, shine or below zero tempertures) and I walked with Alecia to the new housing because a villager was giving away Carrabo meet. Lacy chose to stay on the couch didn't even question it. In the afternoon she thought she might enjoy playing ball so I put on her coat and took her out - Yeah that last about four throws and then she took the ball home. Guess that was enough for her. She is back on the couch and not likely to move until I drag her out to go potty for the night.

Plane didn't fly all last week - Our Site-Adminstrator was suppose to come back last Sunday from meetings and he spent the week - until Friday morning in Bethel. No mail nothing for us here in the village.

If you haven't checked out my Flickr account in the past couple of weeks do so I have added some photo's. I have a few more to add in the next week or so.

Well that's about it for know - I'll try and keep everyone posted.

1 comment:

twotiredoc said...

Does that mean you're getting new housing??

Sounds like a perfect day for staying on the couch!

Do you know about Hulu.com? It's free and they show entire episodes of many shows. And abc.com has full episodes too... including the first 3 (or is it 4?) seasons of Lost in it's entirety. I'm sure there are others, including the major networks, but those are the ones I know about. Maybe that will help with some of those crazy cold days! AND you can watch them with a friend. (=

I learned about them while I was sick and unable to go outside. Ha! At least 1 good thing came from it! (=