Sunday, January 13, 2008

SOME CORRECTIONS!!

If you read the last blog you will notice that Lacy has woken up. Not that she has gotten off the couch much. We did go cross country skiing yesterday - I tried out my new skies and Lacy wore her new coat and booties (thanks to Beth) and real sled dogs do wear coats and booties - duh Lacy were do you think yours came from (they came from a real sled dog kennel). Real sled dogs sleep outside and love the snow and cold.

Actually I think Lacy enjoyed our adventure yesterday - she was able to run and run and run if you click on the second picture you will see her flying through the air in a dead run through a snow drift. We were only out for about an hour at -15/-20 that was plenty long.

School started Friday and things went well - a significant number of students were absent but for the most part we got down to work in all of my classes. Well I am heading off to school to deside what we are doing in class next week.

No comments: