Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer Vacation '09


Okay so as you may have noticed I haven't updated my blog in a long while - okay it has been almost a year. So here you go. Last year was a good school year busy. I coached NYO again and Middle School Basketball had a lot of fun traveling with the kids.

But what a summer I have had. As many of you know I spent this summer in Alaska and did a ton of traveling. Lacy and I started the summer of with a little camping north of Anchorage in Sutton with a fellow teacher friend and his dog Skeetter. Ali and Patty came and visited us a couple of different times. We also had a visit from a local moose. It was a fun week.

Next stop was south of Anchorage to Seward to visit another friend (Agusta). We did a little bike riding and site-seeing in Homer.






Opps got to go more to come later!

No comments: